Location: Kilkeel, Co. Down
Contract: Maternity Cover, 16 Hours per week standard with alternative Saturdays (flexible)
Want to know a little bit about us?
Made in Mourne is a community crown collaboration with the objective to support and enable entrepreneurial activity, providing platform for local producers to sell, providing training and being an umbrella organisation. It is very much driving and sustaining the local economy, supporting job creation and supporting sustainable development in what is a deprived area both economically and educationally.
We do this through….
theSHOP, on the Ground floor provides a retail space for over 70+ talented makers, giving them the opportunity to sell their handmade crafts and food produce, all made locally in NI and also through our new e-shop.
theHUB, based on the first and second floor, we have and relaxing and inspiring co-working space for creative and entrepreneurs to work in. Along with meeting room for hire and incubation units for rent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant Company. You will be an important part of our team as we want you to help us manage the MADE in Mourne space. We want you to help build and support our unique Eco-system to support creative and entrepreneurs in the Mourne Region.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to get to know our Makers and learn the story of MADE in Mourne. This will allow you to provide an unique service to our valued customers by understanding their needs alongside with your knowledge of the business and our Makers will allow you to sell the right product and provide a high level of customer service to them. We want you to take pride in where you work. We believe by making every day better for our customers through personal experiences is important.
Your key responsibilities:
- Open and close the MADE in Mourne space, ensuring the space is clean and tidy and fully stocked
- Be passionate about MADE in Mourne and understanding what we offer as a Creative Hub
- Get to know our local makers and tell their story to our customers while selling their products in theSHOP
- Manage stock levels
- Using the in-store systems and follow MADE in Mourne policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of what you do and make sure the store operates effectively
- Take ownership of the store’s appearance
- Take and process online bookings for community/workshop or training within theHUB
- Communicate and respect for each business within in the building and make sure they have everything they need
- Work in collaboration with senior management have the responsibility to provide strategic direction including the planning and day to day management of MADE in Mourne
- This role will require the successful applicant to work alternative Saturdays
- Gain experience in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Access to the HUB and business breakfast briefings to develop your skills
- Work and be part of a creative team
What do you need?
Experience in a similar post
Now what do you need to do?
If you are interested I the position and have a passion to help us achieve our goals, email an up to date copy of your CV to Jenna at: Jenna@madeinmourne.com